Dee C. Essley
Mr. Essley arrived in Whittier with his family in 1902. He briefly describes their coming to Whittier and a description of Whittier at that time. The conversation mainly details a history of medical care in Whittier and the building of both Murphy Memorial Hospital and Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital. Interviewers are Harry and Lowell. They are not identified by surname.
- Essley, Dee C., 1894-1983.
- Broadway Cemetery (Whittier, Calif.)
- Murphy Memorial Hospital (Whittier, Calif.)
- Founders Memorial Park.
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital (Whittier, Calif.)
- Mount Olive Cemetery (Whittier, Calif.)
- Rotary Club of Whittier